Friday, July 23, 2010

Eldwenne's Fantasty...

Okay so this summer and kids home from school all day thing is kicking my butt!  I did not post yesterday, I don't even know where the day went.  Good thing I don't get paid for this or I would have been fired by now for sure!

I would have posted this yesterday, had I had a moment to myself!

To Measure the Sea Necklace-- $18 <-- Awesome price I know!!

Made of glass and acrylic beads, it is secured on an elastic cord.  I have a little one with a birthday coming up, and she was born a Diva.  I just think that this is such an affordable item, that I could buy it for myself, or even my 6 year old daughter.  Regardless, I know the receipient would be pleased!
*I also wanted to note that if you go on over to http://www.eldwenne.etsy.com/ and see something you like in her shop, but have another way you would like it she welcomes custom work!  Can you imagine??  Having a personal jeweler to just make you up whatever your heart desires, and at an affordable price??  It is already nearing the end of July people, start your holiday shopping now!  Stay tuned, I will be posting the giveaway in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment