Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday TGIF!!

Okay Followers, I am not sure how many of you know this, but I actually have my own etsy store and I have been neglecting it very much so lately.  In fact, neglecting my creative soul entirely.  I am going to take charge today and work on some of my own stuff, and get my store updated so maybe I can make some $$ :)  I hope you are not disappointed that there is not a giveaway today...there is ALWAYS tomorrow, so make sure you come back then to check out what I have going on....in the mean time, you can check out what I made in the weee hours last night by going over here

http://www.xmadebymamax.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shanna, this is Sarah from BlueBarnQuilts. I was just reading your other blog, and guess what. . .this Texan is originally from the North also! Ohio to be exact. We moved to Terrell, TX almost 5 years ago. Two peas in a VERY big pod! :)

    ReplyDelete