Monday, March 1, 2010

A Massage Oil...How appropriate! Plainjaneskincare has you covered!

Thanks for all of your kinds words, but it is now time to get down to business!  The business of Massage Therapy is ironically something I do.  Yes, my posture is poor, yes I am in Physical Therapy right now for muscle spasms..."severe" the doc says, but YES, I am also a Licensed Massage Therapist.  So today I give you a fantastic massage oil or body oil!  Maybe it is me wishing my Massage Therapist Caroline were here, or maybe it is the fact that I am working on getting my license recognized in Texas, but whatever the case, this felt perfect for today!
PlainJaneSkinCare.etsy.com is a fantastic little shop that has all sorts of natural things for your body.  I love all of her amazing soaps, but the Body Drench Body and Massage Oil tickled my fancy today!  It is a combination of sweet almond, apricot kernel, and jojoba oils. She has also mixed sweet orange and peppermint essential oils for the fantastic scent that is known to uplift and energize!
This generous 4 ounce bottle is only $8!  What a deal right???  Housed in Holly Springs, GA Jane likes the basics and she has done a fantastic job of making that clear right down to her packaging using this adorable cobalt blue bottle.  So if you are like us and into the simple things visit her shop at www.plainjaneskincare.etsy.com or her other shop www.sewplainjane.etsy.com where she creates kids dress up attire!  Thanks so much for looking today and I will be posting a giveaway on wednesday this week yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment