Saturday, March 6, 2010

It is wedding season...looking for something old?

Stop by Sophia's Closet, at www.sansyd.etsy.com , and check out all of the vintage items you could want.  Posting new items daily, they always offer free shipping in the US!  From costume jewelry to vintage toys, Sophia's Closet is bursting at the seams.  I am featuring one of my favorite items, a Sterling Silver Crown Broach.  I thought this would be a very unique piece to give your bride on her wedding day.  It could easily be pinned to a bouquet or garter and make her day even more special!
Measuring just about 3" by 2" it is the perfect size to add just a little something special to any occassion!  So if you are looking for some really fantastic jewelry, some old silverware, supplies for something you create, or that collectible you have not been able to put your finger on in years, please don't wait another second!  Go check out www.sansyd.etsy.com and find that long lost item!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for giving me a shout out on your site. For all of the BFFE followers: if you find something you like at my site I will take 10% off if you convo me on Etsy and mention the BFFE Blog. Again thanks so much for including me I love your blog and I am glad you are feeling better and are back at it!

    ReplyDelete