Monday, February 22, 2010

Dancing is like dreaming with your feet--Jolinne Art print

HAPPY MONDAY! Followers....you have no idea how good it feels to be able to say that and to be able to feature a new shop for you today.  I am not healed, but I do have PT tomorrow, so I figure...Why not try?? :)
Today I am featuring and Etsian out of Israel.  Her name is Meytal, and her artwork can be found at www.jolinne.etsy.com.  She has done an amazing job creating a character named Jolinne who is like most little girls.  Jolinne is sweet, innocent, very imaginative, and most of all inspiring.  She creates cool stuff with her art, including prints, bookmarks, calendars, cards, and magnets to name a few.  Below I am featuring her "Dancing is like dreaming with your feet" print, because I could see my little daughter begging for it for her bedroom, and how could I say no?  At $14 it would be an adorable addition to any princess' palace.
The print measures approximately 7" by 9" and is ready to be framed and proudly displayed.  It is mailed in a protective cellophane and cardstock envelope to ensure it arrives to you in perfect condition.  If you like this print, check out some of her others at www.jolinne.etsy.com!  You can follow Meytal on twitter and also become a fan on facebook and receive updates and deals exclusive to her fans!  Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Now I just need some granddaughters to give these too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I have two you can borrow if you are just feeling the itch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I appreciate it so much but I'm thinking I better get rid of the teenager I have at home first - but thanks - really!! lol Maybe a few years alone with my hubby and I will be ready but I am itching more for a few years of utter peace and quiet first! You are so kind to offer!

    ReplyDelete