Sunday, January 24, 2010

up and coming

Hey followers!  I just want to let you know i put a request out there and had an overwhelming response.  It has given me so many opportunities to feature great finds for you, the best finds!  As many of you are the shop owners who contacted me today, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU!  Thanks for following, THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING! and Thanks for your patience.  I am working on a calendar right now that I feel will feature each shop in the best possible way, as well as in a timely manner.  Please Check back here for general updates, and to see the BEST FINDS FROM ETSY...but also do check your convos as I am solidifying dates of features this week and may have additional questions for you :) and please Do stay tuned....later today, like after I get a few hours of sleep...I will be posting the feature of the day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for doing this to help spread the word about Etsy & the talented artists & beautiful, unique products!

    Melinda from FotoFont

    ReplyDelete