Sunday, January 24, 2010

LUXE Organic Cotton Face Scrubbies...the ORIGINAL by EcoChicHand Knits

Happy Sunday to you all!  Today I feel like I need something so comfy and warm to guide me into my Monday.  To this I offer up to you today, Organic Cotton Face Scrubbies by EcoChicHandKnits.etsy.com.  Pictured below are the Organic Cotton Scrubbies in a hand knit holder :)  The scrubbies are in "almond" and the bowl is "olive", but they offer 14 different shades to suit your needs and desires.  As a proud member of the Etsy Earth Team, they boast that they use only 100% Organic Cotton and make 100% of their items in house.  The scrubbies below measure approximately 3" in diameter and the hand knitted bowl can be used to hold them, or you can use it for anything else you can fit in there!

The Set above is very reasonably priced at $15.00, with nothing at http://www.ecochichandknits.etsy.com/ priced over $35.00, I think it is a steal.  The Scrubbies are washable and reusable, making it super easy to "Go Green" while getting clean!
I also want to note that they have other bowls, nesting bowls, and just scrubbies sets as well.  http://www.ecochichandknits.etsy.com/ are offering to our followers a generous coupon of 10% OFF PURCHASE INCLUDING CUSTOM ORDERS when you use code BFFE in the message to seller at your check out. You can also follow them on TwitterFacebook and their  Blog!

1 comment:

  1. I also want to know that while visiting their facebook page I noticed that my post was scooped for a second time! It seems as though this store was featured in Etsy's Storque Just yesterday I believe!

    ReplyDelete