Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BENEFIT

So, my apologies for not featuring a shop today, but I was actually going to feature myself, and talk about something I was doing for a dear friend of mine, who has been a friend since Massage School.  Her uncle has recently be diagnosed with Bladder Cancer, and they are having a benefit auction for him, I am donating some items from my shop, http://www.xmadebymamax.etsy.com/!  Instead of featuring my items I would like to just post the flyer for his benefit, if you want to send something for the auction to raise money for him, as he has no medical insurance for the treatments ors surgeries he will have to face.

Thank you all...there will be a new shop featured tomorrow and the winner of the earrings announced!
XOXO WONDERMOM

1 comment:

  1. What if one just wanted to make a monetary donation?

    ReplyDelete